We Fixed some Hellish Bugs - Beta Patch 001 - March 15, 2020
Beta Patch 001 - March 15, 2020
This patch contains many bug fixes, art and UI improvements and some game-balancing changes. We hope you will be able to play Final Inferno without any bugs now. And with a much more fun and challenging experience :)
- Fixed bugs in the Skeleton respawn behavior
- Fixed random crashes in the First Boss room
- Fixed bugs during the First Boss battle
- Fixed bug with the size of texts in UI
- Fixed random freezes during battles
- Fixed a bug where the story progression could get blocked
UI and Art
- Added new icons for skill descriptions
- Updated the skill description and skill menu UIs with a scroller
- Dialogues now have portraits
- Random encounters now have unique rates for each room
- Each room has a different list of possible encounters
- Player now receives more experience per enemy
- Changed the way skills earn experience in battle. Passive skills should be easier to level up now.
- Changed some stats from the enemies. Mostly, lower HP and defense, but more attack. The fights now should be more challenging and faster.
- Enemies now upgrade their rank at level 6 instead of 5.
Get Final Inferno
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.